Friday 4 January 2013

Unto Me

Why desire you to own
The cross all alone ?
The pain make it mine
To me only a gain.

Never a cross 'll bring death
A pleasure ,not pain
To share your burden
Unto me , the symbol of rebirth.

A death on a cross
By the son of man
To come back again
As son of God-the Jesus

The above lines left as comment by an anonymous reader. They are so beautiful that my hammering brain got a shot of adrenaline... :). Was down with migraine past 2-3 days...

I have a gut feeling the lines are by GR.Sir, confirm or deny me....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I pray the Lord to bless the author of Strange Friendship with health and happiness . Get well soon.And feed us with more of your wit and wisdom.

Lets all make this blog a platform for expressing thoughts on love and laughter in the form of cute verses. Welcome everyone . The gates of wisdom is wide open HERE.

And let me be faceless all through till I receive my visa from the Formless.

Anonymous said...

There was a beautiful piece on Rain. Read it twice and desired to comment on it. But I am unable to locate it. Here goes my feelings on the verse.

The blue gets gray
With a smile the clouds say
Full of rain 'll be your sky
Again you fly.
Hand in hand ,in rain to get wet
With lips on lips , never to part.

strange.friendships said...

I do agree. There is some sort of freedom in remaining faceless. You dont have to worry about hurting anyone through your words, you can say as you deem right, the most beautiful feeling is fearless,limitless and invisible...

I will never ask who you are....I respect your privacy...

We are only answerable to God, the almighty, nothing else matters ....